Wednesday, August 17, 2011

August Mixtape: Mercury Julep


Mercury Julep
Girl le Rando: Wow it seems like you’re making a lot of [big, life altering] decisions
Me: Well fuck, aren’t you?
Change is good. Hi August.
(download / preview on 8tracks)
1. Amor de caravana | Chiquita y Chatarra
2. Psycho Killer | Talking Heads
3. Resilient Basterd | RVIVR
4. In This House That I Call Home | X
5. Take Warning | Operation Ivy
6. Kick Out of You | The Coffin Lids
7. Only Happy When It Rains | Garbage
8. Love Lost | The Temper Trap
9. Kill the Poor | Dead Kennedys
10. Sloop John | Beach Boys
11. I Think I Smell A Rat | The White Stripes
12. Lincoln Highway Dub | Sublime
13. I Can’t Do Anything | X-Ray Spex
14. Wrong ‘Em Boyo | The Clash
15. You Changed My Life | The Thermals
16. All I Do | Stevie Wonder

No comments: